Houston Home Inspection - Same Day Report
- Transparent, up-front pricing.
- No extra charges for thermal, foundation elevation measurement, or drone use when they are required to inspect the home.
- Online Inspection Scheduling
- Inspections available Saturday and Sunday.
- ICC Residential Combination Inspector
Add-on inspection services offer added insight, compliance and peace of mind:
- Termite / WDI Inspection
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Pool / Spa Inspection
- Floorplan Capture
- HUD 90251 Compliance Inspection Report
- HUD Foundation / Addition Certification (mobile/manufactured homes)
5 Star Customer Reviews each for a Houston Home Inspection
Friendly Thorough Houston Home Inspection
Association Memberships and Certifications
Summary of Qualifications:
- Licensed Professional Real Estate Inspector
- Residential Combination Inspector – Code Certified
- 20+ years of construction experience
Choosing the Best Houston Home Inspector
Searching for the Best Houston Home Inspector can be difficult.
Buying and selling property is stressful as it is. However, you should take the time to make sure you hire the best home inspector for you. That may or may not be me. Your agent can provide a Houston home inspectors list. All of these inspectors will be licensed home inspectors in Houston, TX. You’ll still want to research each one and see if they are the best inspector for you and your family. Here are some pointers that can help you in your selection process:
Read their sample reports. Find someone whose reporting style you like and understand.
Check their availability. With crazy short option periods you need someone quickly.
- Do they answer the phone and respond to emails?
- Are they involved in the Real Estate industry teaching courses and writing articles to help Realtors®?
- How much education do they have? You can look up any agent, broker, or inspectors license and see their education history. How often do they take courses and from whom?
- Check their review history and see what type of experience other clients had.
- Do they play pricing games or have up-front, transparent pricing that is the same for everyone? Some inspectors change their pricing based on how busy they are, who is calling, or how expensive the house is.
- Can you schedule online?
Thorough Friendly Houston Home Inspection
When you are searching for home inspectors near me, there is no need to search further, we proudly perform licensed and insured home inspections in the following areas: Houston, Bellaire, League City, Webster, Pasadena, South Houston, La Porte, Deer Park, Friendswood, Baytown, Katy, Spring, Conroe, Pearland, The Woodlands, Tomball, Magnolia, Cypress, Channelview, Alvin, Galveston, Texas City, San Leon, Tiki Village, Santa Fe, Manvel, Pearland, Seabrook, Kemah, Clear Lake Shores, Bacliff, Bayview, Dickinson, Galena Park, Jacinto City, Cloverleaf, Lynchburg, Highlands, Heights, East Downtown, Montrose, Rice Military, Washington, Midtown, River Oaks, Galleria, Southside Place, West University, Westbury, Piney Point Village, Hedwig Village, Spring Branch, Spring Valley Village, Timbergrove, Shady Acres, Garden Oaks, Lawndale, Greater Eastwood, Meadowcreek, Sagemont, Meadowbrook, Edgebrook, Glenbrook Valley, Park Place.