Important CE Course Information:
1. Read the CE Course Change / Refund Policy prior to registering for a class.
2. You will need to register for a user account in order to sign up for a class. This ensures you can receive emails and will also show the zoom link to you on the course pages for courses you are registered for. Not being able to find the link is the number one issue students encounter.
3. There is no phone support for CE Classes. If you have a concern or question please email ce (at) txgreenlight.com
4. Please add the email ce at txgreenlight.com to your “safe senders” list. Some email systems will mistakenly put some of the emails regarding your class registration into junk/spam/promotions. Usually the ones you need about course handouts, CE Credits, and the Zoom information to login to the class.
5. Course registration closes 30 minutes before the class starts.
6. If you need help with a class registration please email right away. Please do not wait until 2 minutes before class or class has started to email that you don’t have the zoom information. When teaching classes I’m unable to respond to emails. You can “test” the zoom link at any time prior to class. I recommend putting it in a calendar reminder where you can find it easily.
7. All class times are Central Standard Time. El Paso Realtors® please take note.
8. Need to edit your shopping cart? P.S. You can register for multiple classes by coming back to this page after selecting a course. You can also remove classes from the cart if you added one or more seats by accident.
Inspection Success – Easy Things Sellers Can Fix #43137 – AUG 23rd @ 9am
August 23 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CDT
1 hour CE course via zoom covers 12 areas of the inspection report and items that sellers can easily address or have addressed. This course is designed to help Relators® with ideas they can share with seller clients before inspections and before the listing goes on the market. We will touch on a couple of important WDI/Termite and Rodent control concepts during the course as well. The instructor is a TDA Licensed Pest Management Professional. Approved by TREC for Agent/Broker elective CE Credit. Course registration closes 30 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please be sure to complete your registration before then. All course times are Central Standard Time.