Home Inspection Cost Houston Texas
- Up-front transparent home inspection cost Houston Texas , no-hassle quotes, thorough and friendly inspections performed by knowledgeable inspectors.
- Need a home inspection cost estimate instead? Check out our Home Inspection Cost Calculator
- If you’d like a quote and to check availability you can either call 713-324-7777 or use the online home inspection scheduling tool.
Home Inspection Cost Houston Texas Standard Inspection
|Standard Inspection||$350||Includes the first 2,000 s/f of the home.|
|Phase Inspection Pre-Pour||$350||Includes the first 2,000 s/f of the home. Also includes Foundation Form Survey with Smart Level.|
|Phase Inspection Pre-Drywall||$350||Includes the first 2,000 s/f of the home.|
|Additional Square Footage||16¢/sf|
|Additional Unit||$150/ea||This typically applies to garage apartments or separate buildings.|
|Four Point Inspection||$186/ea||Four Point Insurance Inspection – Insurance Carrier Inspection Report.|
|Limited Inspection||$186/ea||Contact office for details. Each inspection is different. This is typically the inspection of one system, or only one of the additional services below such as Termite, Sewer Camera, Etc.|
|Re-Inspection||$186/ea||Covers the first 10 items. Additional items $15/ea. Contact office for details.|
|TDI VIP Inspection||$128.17+ Mileage @.56¢ each way||Texas Department of Insurance Voluntary Inspection Program Inspection|
|TDI VIP Re-Inspection||$64.07+ Mileage @.56¢ each way||Texas Department of Insurance Voluntary Inspection Program Re-Inspection|
|HUD-90251 CIR||$75||FHA Loans on new construction often are required by FHA Underwriting and the lender to have a HUD-90251 Compliance Inspection Report. I am an ICC certified Residential Combination Inspector and can provide this report. It is added to a home inspection or re-inspection.|
|Slab on Grade||Included||The most common type of foundation in the Houston region.|
Pier and Beam
Block and Beam
|$150||These take more time to inspect because more of the home is accessible.|
|2011 to 2021||Included||No additional cost for homes less than 10 years old.|
|1996 to 2010||$25||Older homes take longer to inspect and typically have more modifications.|
|1971 to 1995||$75||Typically these have older systems and have had at least one remodel performed.|
|Before 1971||$150||These homes have almost always been remodeled or had an add-on and require more time to inspect.|
Home Inspection Cost Houston Texas Add On Inspections and Services
|Additional Inspections / Services||Fee||Notes|
|Termite Inspection||$100||Termites and other Wood Destroying Insects can literally eat your home from the inside out. Inspecting for them can help avoid creepy surprises later.|
|Septic Tank Inspection||$175 /with inspection|
$275 / stand alone
|Inspect and evaluate accessible septic system and it’s components.|
|Sewer Camera Inspection||$150||The sewer pipes under a home and in the yard are a critical part of the home. This inspection runs a camera through them to identify hidden and costly damage such as tree roots, blockages, collapsed pipes, and deteriorated or cracked pipes.|
|Pool and Spa Inspection||$100||We inspect the pool / spa systems to identify deteriorated or damaged equipment and conditions that are a safety hazard.|
|Floorplan||$60 / with inspection|
$100 / stand alone
|Get a floorplan with 95% accurate measurements. Great for listing or buying.|
|Matterport 3D Scan / Virtual Tour||$175 – covers 2,000 s/f|
12¢ s/f for excess
|High quality 3D virtual tour. Includes 90 days of hosting and tour can be transferred to you.|
|Manufactured Home Foundation Certification||$425 – Includes First Permanent Location, Foundation, and Addition certifications.||In conjunction with a Texas licensed engineer this service provides the Foundation Certification that is often required by lenders for manufactured homes.|
Home Inspection Cost Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will I get my report? The same day.
2. Why should I hire you? We are very good at what we do. Highly qualified and thorough inspections help you understand the condition of the house.
3. Why do I need an inspection report? An unbiased report identifying items that need repair or replacement can help you identify hidden costs and can be used by you and your Realtor® as part of the negotiating process.
4. Why do you charge for _______? This is a consulting activity and the cost is related to the time required to inspect and write the report. Each item on the price list correlates to the time required for the inspection.
5. Do you sell or share my information? No! We charge enough to not need the revenue from selling your contact information or offering you “services” that will try to sell you insuranace, moving, warranties, security systems, etc. We strongly recommend that you ask any inspector about this. Some inspectors will sell your information for as little as $4.
6. Why do you do your add-on inspections in-house? We believe that inspectors and their reports should be unbiased and only represent the interests of the client that hired us. An inspector should not be in a position to make money from their recommendations. We don’t offer repair, pest-control, pool-maintenance, HVAC or other ancillary services under our company or a sister company. Those would be a conflict of interest.