Home Inspection Price Houston Texas
- Up-front transparent home inspection price Houston Texas , no-hassle quotes, thorough and friendly inspections performed by knowledgeable inspectors.
- Need a home inspection price estimate instead? Check out our Home Inspection Cost Calculator
- If you’d like a quote and to check availability you can either call 713-324-7777 or use the online home inspection scheduling tool.
Home Inspection Price Houston Texas Standard Inspection
|Standard Inspection||$350||Includes the first 2,000 s/f of the home.|
|Phase Inspection Pre-Pour||$351||Includes the first 2,000 s/f of the home. Also includes Foundation Form Survey with Smart Level.|
|Phase Inspection Pre-Drywall||$352||Includes the first 2,000 s/f of the home.|
|Manufactured Home Foundation Certification||$425||Engineer’s inspection report delivered the next day. Complies with FHA/HUD requirements for Manufactured Home Foundation Certification.|
|Additional Square Footage||$70 per 500 s/f||Based on building square footage. Corresponds to the time required to inspect the home. Typically does not include the square footage of the garage.|
|Additional Unit||$150/ea||This typically applies to garage apartments or separate buildings.|
|Limited Inspection||$186/ea||Contact office for details. Each inspection is different. This is typically the inspection of one system, or only one of the additional services below such as Termite, Sewer Camera, Etc.|
|Re-Inspection||$186/ea||Covers the first 10 items. Additional items $15/ea. Contact office for details.|
|HUD 90251 CIR||$500||This is a special inspection for FHA/HUD lenders. Any re-inspections are $250 each. The deliverable is a HUD 90251 CIR and a HUD-90251 CIR Supplement completed by a ICC Residential Combination Inspector. This is a type of code compliance inspection.|
|Slab on Grade||Included||The most common type of foundation in the Houston region.|
Pier and Beam
Block and Beam
|$150||These take more time to inspect because more of the home is accessible.|
|10 years or less||Included||No additional cost for homes less than 10 years old.|
|10 to 25 years old||$25||Older homes take longer to inspect and typically have more modifications.|
|25 to 50 years old||$75|
|50 to 75 years old||$150|
|75 or more years old||$200|
Home Inspection Price Houston Texas Add On Inspections and Services
|Additional Inspections / Services||Fee||Notes|
|Termite Inspection||$100+ sales tax||Termites and other Wood Destroying Insects can literally eat your home from the inside out. Inspecting for them can help avoid creepy surprises later. Provided by Big City Pest and Wildlife our Pest Control Company.|
|Septic Tank Inspection||$175 /with inspection|
$275 / stand alone
|Inspect and evaluate accessible septic system and it’s components.|
|Sewer Camera Inspection||$150||The sewer pipes under a home and in the yard are a critical part of the home. This inspection runs a camera through them to identify hidden and costly damage such as tree roots, blockages, collapsed pipes, and deteriorated or cracked pipes.|
|Pool and Spa Inspection||$125||We inspect the pool / spa systems to identify deteriorated or damaged equipment and conditions that are a safety hazard.|
|Floorplan||$60 / with inspection||Get a floorplan with 95% accurate measurements. Great for listing or buying.|
|HUD Foundation / addition Certification||$425 – Includes First Permanent Location, and Foundation. Additions certification is $50 when added to the other two certifications.||We partner with a Texas licensed engineer and perform the field work for the engineer. Please call to discuss if you need this. This is usually requested by the lender as part of a purchase or re-finance.|
Home Inspection Price Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will I get my report? The same day.
2. Why should I hire you? I am very good at what I do. Highly qualified and thorough inspections help you understand the condition of the house.
3. Why do I need an inspection report? An unbiased report identifying items that need repair or replacement can help you identify hidden costs and can be used by you and your Realtor® as part of the negotiating process.
4. Why do you charge for _______? This is a consulting activity and the cost is related to the time required to inspect and write the report. Each item on the price list correlates to the time required for the inspection.
5. Do you sell or share my information? No! I charge enough to not need the revenue from selling your contact information. I strongly recommend that you ask any inspector about this. One company, Porch is in the business of selling your information and has bought up inspection software companies, support platforms, home warranty companies, and call centers in an effort to get buyer information. They are hardly alone. Some inspection companies have duplicated this model in-house and have sister companies that offer all sorts of services they make money on.
6. Why do you do your add-on inspections in-house? I believe that inspectors and their reports should be unbiased and only represent the interests of the client that hired me. An inspector should not be in a position to make money from their recommendations. I don’t offer repair, pool-maintenance, HVAC or other ancillary services under our company or a sister company. Those would be a conflict of interest. In the interest of disclosure GreenLight Inspections and Big City Pest and Wildlife are both my companies. WDI inspections are performed by Big City Pest and Wildlife for licensing and insurance reasons.