My Home Inspection Qualifications and Certifications
I look forward to helping you with your real estate journey. Below you will find my qualifications and licenses which demonstrate my commitment to excellence as an inspector. I also believe in transparent, up-front pricing and business practices. I have an easy to use inspection price calculator and published inspection pricing. You don’t have to call us to get a price, but we would love to answer your questions or talk to you about your inspection. Whether you are a first time buyer, a seller, or a seasoned investor I am confident that I can add value to your transaction with a thorough, client-focused inspection and a friendly explanation of the conditions observed at the time of the inspection.
7 Good Reasons I Should Be Your Inspector
- TREC Licensed Professional Inspector #24271. There are ~1300 licensed home inspectors in the Houston region and ~4500 in Texas.
- 20+ years of construction design, build, remodel experience in residential and commercial projects.
- ICC Certified Residential Combination Inspector (RCI). RCI’s can inspect Structural, Electrical, Plumbing, and Mechanical/HVAC for code compliance. ~50 in Houston, ~ 28 are also licensed Home Inspectors
- Texas Department of Agriculture, Structural Pest Control Service Licensed Commercial Applicator for pest control.
- National Association of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT) certified inspector for on-site sewage treatment (septic) systems.
- North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA) Deck Evaluation / Inspection Certified. There are 6 certified inspectors in Texas.
- Member of Houston Association of Realtors and Galveston MLS
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
Qualifications and Licenses
Texas Department of Agriculture Commercial Certified Applicator License 0869463
Member of TPREIA – Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors #1539
Residential Combination Inspector
Residential Building Inspector
Residential Mechanical Inspector
Residential Plumbing Inspector
Residential Electrical Inspector
Member North American Deck and Railing Association
Deck Evaluation / Inspection Certified, MDP-CODE Certified
NAWT (National Association of Wastewater Technicians) certified inspector for Septic / On-Site Sewage Treatment Systems.
FAA Licensed Drone Operator
Additional Thoughts About Qualifications
Choosing a home inspector can be daunting. You are already in the middle of buying or selling a home, one of the biggest financial transactions you will make. You’re agent will help you make the best deal for your circumstances and you already have an excellent, qualified partner for that part of the transaction. Just as your agent knows the ins and outs of paperwork, disclosures, and making or accepting a good offer it’s important to find an inspector who is the best at what they do.
You need an inspector who is friendly, treats you with respect, and who addresses your concerns and questions. Not just during the inspection, but after the inspection as well. You should choose an inspector who does not play pricing games, who has a commitment to learning, who delivers their report promptly but after it is completed.
There are other factors at play as well. You want an inspector who actually answers the phone, and who has an open calendar so you can see when they might be available. I am confident you will find that I am that inspector who is thorough, dedicated, and friendly to work with.
I look forward to working for you.